From: fei huang <daniel.huangfei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Explore2fs and Gentoo
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:39:50
1 On 6/15/06, Leandro Melo de Sales <leandroal@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > in my laptop I use linux and windows. Sometimes when I'm using
6 > windows I need to access data from my linux ext3 partition. So I tried
7 > to use Explore2fs application. It detects my two ext3 (hda3 and hda4)
8 > partitions, but when I click to explore the hda3 partition (root
9 > partition) I got the following message:
10 >
11 > "Error: Access violation at address 0009A8C9 in module
12 > 'explore2fs.exe'. Read of address 00E09084"
13 >
14 > But if I explore the hda4 partition, I can see the files. Does someone
15 > can help me?
18 I have been using expplore2fs for a while, but even the beta version is
19 running without
20 any problems, except that all my partitions are recognized as the same....
21 anyway, files are there..
22
23 The error might be caused by your Windows system, try to install another
24 version, you might be better off with the stable one.
25
26 Leandro.
27 > --
28 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list