From: Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales <raphael.melo21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] download first and compile later?
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 23:38:27
1 It is also very useful on a office enviroment. Normally, on offices,
2 at least on my personal experiences, the entire staff is consuming
3 bandwidth during commercial hours. So you can use a cron job to
4 --fetchonly the packages you want from hours 21:00 to 06:00. Then on
5 the next day, all you have to do is compile.
6