From: john stampe <jwstampe@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Using projector as my monitor
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 04:28:53
1 Norman,
2
3 Most of the projectors I have worked with can simply be plugged into the computer the same as with a monitor. The only thing I have ever had to configure is sometimes the monitor section in xorg.conf, but that is usually not necessary. If possible try the projector before hand.
4
5 Regards,
6 John
12 From: Norman Hakim <desprado_mariachi@×××××.com>
13 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
14 Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 8:07:07 AM
15 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Using projector as my monitor
19 NORMAN HAKIM YAHYA