From: Mark David Dumlao <stuffinator@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Non-case sensitive alphabetical sorting
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 03:16:19
1 I'm sorry, I wasnt clear in my original post.
2
3 When using gnome in ubuntu, clicking the sort by name in nautilus sorts using
4 [Aa]-[Zz]
5
6 When using gnome in gentoo, clicking the sort by name in nautilus yields
7 A-Z-a-z.
8
9 The same thing happens for coreutils ls, and so on.
10
11 Is there any file or configuration I have to check to use case
12 insensitive sorting
13 in gnome?
14