From: Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why does emerge -auvND world wants to install old gentoo-soruces?
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:04:38
1 Grant Edwards a écrit:
2
3 > I've got gentoo-sources 2.6.25-r7 installed, and that's the only
4 > verions of the kernel sources that I have installed.
5 >
6 > Suddenly (starting today) "emerge -auvtND world" wants to
7 > install an older version of gentoo-sources (2.6.25-r6), and I
8 > can't figure out why:
9
10 Does it really matter ? I have something like ten kernel sources
11 installed at that time. It's a generally a good idea to keep at least
12 one older bootable kernel (and the corresponding sources then).
13
14 Anyway, check this fisrt :
15 - which version of the kernel are you running (it should change
16 nothing at all, but) ?
17 - where is the '/usr/src/linux' link pointing ?
20 Nicolas Sebrecht