From: Willie Matthews <matthews.willie@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Good ID3 Tag Editor
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 19:58:08
1 These are the use flags for easytag
2
3 [ebuild R ] media-sound/easytag-2.1.7-r2 USE="flac mp3 mp4 vorbis
4 -speex -wavpack" 0 kB
5
6 Locale setting are en_US.
7
8 On 06/05/12 12:34, Michael Mol wrote:
9 > On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Willie Matthews
10 > <matthews.willie@×××××.com> wrote:
11 >> That is alright folks. I figured out what the problem with Easytag is.
12 >> Whenever saving tags with odd characters it would crash out. Guess I
13 >> will have to just change the characters.
14 > Do you have unicode support enabled in your USE flags and locale settings?
15 >
16 > Are the characters it's crashing on possibly corrupt?
22 Willie Matthews
23 matthews.willie@×××××.com