From: Aaron Clark <ophidian@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Eclipse and EclipseME on gentoo?
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:01:45
1 Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I have installed Eclipse from the ebuild. Now I tried to install the plugin
5 > to do Mobile Development available from eclipseme.org. However it does
6 > not show up in the Eclipse Properties where some things need to be
7 > configured.
8 >
9 > Anybody got this to work?
12 I have not tried it, but you will probably have better luck getting
13 information on the Gentoo-Java list.
14
15 IIRC, Eclipse is a bit of a nightmare in terms of packaging because it
16 has so many components that are rather tightly coupled version-wise.
17
18 Aaron