From: Sid S <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] glibc (and gcc) build fails: /bin/sh: /var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/glibc-2.17/work/build-x86-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-nptl/sunrpc/cross-rpcgen: No such file or directory
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 16:15:15
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-user] glibc (and gcc) build fails: /bin/sh: /var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/glibc-2.17/work/build-x86-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-nptl/sunrpc/cross-rpcgen: No such file or directory by Stroller
1 >Are you in the process of switching to hardened right now? Why are you
2 rebuilding glibc and gcc?
3
4 No, I set up my system as hardened. They originally got rebuilt (and I
5 noticed the failure) when I set up a package set for running some games
6 (using the steam client) and rebuilt the package set. They are the packages
7 listed here: http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Steam.
8
9 >The file you sent would have been half the size, if you'll excuse me
10 nagging, if you'd sent it in plaintext, rather than HTML.
11
12 Did something strange happen? I figured the code blocks would just be
13 surrounded by
14 styling tags. Sorry about that.
18 On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>