From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ipw2200 + Intel Pro Wireless 2915 a/b/g: "ipw2200: Firmware error detected. Restarting."
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:40:00
1 Ovidiu Bivolaru wrote:
2 > I'm interested in IFC patch. Where did you get it ? Thanks.
3
4 Well, it's IBM Fan Control patch, not Intel Fan Control, so I was wrong.
5 not sure if it will work outside of an IBM Thinkpad.
6
7 I looked and looked, but I can't seem to find this patch. So I'll just
8 post the source.
9
10 It says it's for 2.6.15 but I have it working fine on 2.6.18.1, it just
11 mentions it was offset by a few lines.
12
13 http://fire-eyes.org/ibm-fan-control-2.6.15-any.patch
14
15 Please let me know when you have downloaded it, or if you still wanted
16 it at all.
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list