From: Harm Geerts <harmgeerts@××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 20:46:43
1 Welcome to this list Ennis !
2 It's great to see yet another user join this mailinglist to provide help,
3 feedback and insights to fellow users that are in need.
4
5 However I would like to point you to a thread [1] started by
6 Alan McKinnon when he first joined this list. You see, each mailinglist has
7 certain *preferences* when it comes to posting. Judging by your posthistory
8 on this list, you have never been made aware of these preferences.
9
10 I would encourage you to read it and consider it for future posts to this
11 list.
12
13 [1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user/162882
14 --