From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The phpMyAdmin configuration storage is not completely configured,
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:18:58
1 On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I have this strange problem with phpmyadmin, error:
3 > The phpMyAdmin configuration storage is not completely configured, some
4 > extended features have been deactivated. To find out why click here.
5 >
6 > I solve it in the past by generating phpmyadmin database and controluser,
7 > instruction in this link:
8 > http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?topic=335580.0
9 >
10 > Though I'm going through this procedure again and it doesn't work.
11
12 There is a script create_tables.sql to create all of the additional
13 tables that it's complaining about. On my system it is located in
14 /usr/share/webapps/phpmyadmin/3.4.7/htdocs/scripts
15
16 Also be sure that if you're upgraded MySQL/MariaDB to run the upgrade
17 script otherwise it can have weird permissions errors.
18
19 And of course test that the phpmyadmin user can actually login and has
20 been granted the appropriate access to those tables.