From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] trouble with preserved-rebuild
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 17:51:51
1 On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:27 AM, <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi.  I am having problems with emerge @preserved-rebuild which used to
3 > work fine, but on the latest time I tried it, I got the following
4 > message:
5 > These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
6 >
7 > Calculating dependencies ... done!
8 >
9 > emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "dev-libs/apr-util:0".
10 >
11 > Is it broke, because this is still true after re-emerging apr-util?  I
12 > am using unstable x86.
15 > Thanks.
16 >
17 > --
18 > Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
19 > How do
20 > you spend it?
21 >
22 >         John Covici
23 >         covici@××××××××××.com
27 Is /var/lib/portage/world specifying a specific version that the
28 developers have removed from portage? If so you might removed that
29 from the world file and then either emerge the current version or
30 emerge -DuN @world.
31
32 Just an idea.
33 - Mark