From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] network configuration problem
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 07:41:25
1 2007/1/1, Strong Cypher <cypherstrong@×××××.com>:
2 > did you configure manually your ip for testing before starting net.eth0 ???
3 Thank you!Believe me,I have tried your advice.But the problem is still there.
4
5 Now ,I have find out the cause.It's still the problem of configuration
6 of the kernel.
7 I find a article in gentoo-wiki called HARDWARE_Intel_945G.And I
8 followed it ,then my network
9 problem disappeared,although my ethernet configuration is the same
10 with this article.
11
12 the addr of this article:http://gentoo-wiki.com/HARDWARE_Intel_945G
13
14 Still thank Oliver Schmidt,Mike,Dan and Strong Cypher,you taught me a
15 lot about how to config the network.
19 Happy New Year!
20 wcw
21 --