From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Decoding portage output
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:52:22
1 On 06/04/12 16:36, Hinnerk van Bruinehsen wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > On 04.06.2012 10:30, Andrew Lowe wrote:
6 >> Hi all, Can someone please point me to the doco that decodes the
7 >> following errors:
8 [snip]
9 ...
10 ...
11 ...
12 [snip]
13 >>
14 >> Thanks in advance,
15 >>
16 >> Andrew
19 > To put it simple: if you want to use one of cgi,cvs or subversion,
20 > you'll need to activate the perl useflag too (same fpr webdav and
21 > curl, though that dependency is satisfied).
22 >
23 > WKR
24 > Hinnerk
25
26 Hinnerk,
27 Thanks for the decode, but where did YOU get the knowledge from? I want
28 to understand this, so I don't have to send you an email every time I
29 get one of these and need it decoded ;)
30
31 Andrew