From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Sipix Pocket Printer A6
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 19:35:48
1 > I can get the Sipix Pocket Printer A6 installed in CUPS and it will
2 > get about 20% through a CUPS test page, but it always stops in the
3 > same spot and the LED just blinks.  Has anyone gotten one of these
4 > going?  I've tried two of them and I'm using a USB->serial converter.
5 >
6 > http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=SiPix-Pocket_Printer_A6
7 >
8 > - Grant
9
10 Alternatively, does anyone know of another portable printer that might
11 work for boarding passes? The price is right on this other one, but
12 it only prints 2" x 3" and I could see that being too small to read:
13
14 http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=pz310sap
15
16 - Grant