From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - Mail question
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:33:18
1 On 22 June 2006 18:37, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2
3 > I found something that suggests that MAILER-DAEMON is trying to email
4 > aw-conf@××××××××××.com to tell them that their spam has been rejected.
5 > Probably sent by Mailman. If I can find the original email, can I delet
6 > it and make sendmail stop trying to send it?
7
8 I haven't used sendmail in ages (about 10 years). I don't remember how to do
9 it cleanly.
10
11 Why don't you move to a modern MTA like exim, postfix, qmail or such?
12
13 Uwe
16 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
17 http://www.SysEx.com.na
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list