From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] audio gone!
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:16:25
1 maxim wexler wrote:
2 >> So start updating. Your box is almost hopelessly
3 >> outdated.
6 > I knew it would catch up with me eventually. But my
7 > connection is so slow I've just been emerging packages
8 > and installing from tarballs as required and ignoring
9 > the big updates. Now I'm in a big hole. -uD world
10 > gives:
11 >
12 > <...>
13 > Total: 353 packages (263 upgrades, 85 new, 5 in new
14 > slots, 11 blocks), Size of downloads: 804,715 kB
15 > Fetch Restriction: 1 package (1 unsatisfied)
16 >
17 > mw
21 > ____________________________________________________________________________________
22 > Be a better friend, newshound, and
23 > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
28 24K dial-up here. Dale feels your pain, all to well I'm afraid. I just
29 got OOo and KDE4. Yup, took a goooooooooood while too.
30
31 Hang in there.
32
33 Dale