From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 19:58:31
1 I wrote:
2
3 > Here's a list of my current KDE bugs. There are many, fortunately most
4 > of them are really minor issues.
5
6 [58 KDE bugs]
7
8 I forgot two. kio_thumbnail does not seem to save the results, and scans
9 folders again, causing loads of 20. And the password dialog when the
10 screen was blanked does sometimes (under heavy load) not react. A solution
11 is to enter Ctrl-Alt-F7, then the dialog is responsive again. Whatever.
12
13 But all this does not matter any more in any way, because all will be
14 fixed soon, as I just see KDE 4.4.5 is in portage! Emerging it right now.
15
16 Wonko