From: aol <y0rune@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Screen/driver/xserver freezing after suspension
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 23:40:13
1 Hi!
2
3 What do you use for suspend? I had also problem with suspend I created
4 the bugs https://bugs.gentoo.org/763129. You can try do it like in the
5 comments. If it does not help, please write ;)
6
7 On 21/01/09 09:30PM, Igor Mróz wrote:
8 > > After execute a remote reboot, how long did you wait before to force the
9 > > machine ?
10 >
11 > I didn't count, but it was probably around 5 to 10 minutes.
14 > > Do you have systemd ?  Did you analyse journalctl  (you just said
15 > > dmesg/logs) ?
16 >
17 > Nope - I use OpenRC. But I can't find anything weird in logs when crash occurs or after that.
18 >
19 > Igor
24 Regards,
25 Marcin Woźniak