From: Facundo Curti <facu.curti@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fwd: How about the gentoo server or cluster in production environment?
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 01:03:26
1 > the advantage of clustering servers though is you can take one out and
2 update it. if you use a distributed compliation [1] and tell portage to
3 keep the binaries [2] you can take a few out and do them together, then the
4 remainder do not require compilation as the compile has been
5
6 It is True. I didnt throught on thath. :)
7
8 >That is such total FUD I just can't even say anything else about it
9 without using some unsavory words.
10
11 You no need to be disrespectfull... It just was my opinion, and everybody
12 are here to learn...
13
14 Everybody say good points. I think it is just a matter of taste.
15 I hope get the chance to try gentoo as server someday. For now, i just stay
16 in debian. (And my lovely gentoo as desktop, of course).
17
18 Bye! ;)