From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] KDE4 desktops interference
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 15:52:28
1 Say, on desktop 1 I have started konsole with long emerging of something (i.e.
2 konsole window is changing continuously). At the same time I have started
3 supertuxkart for my son on the desktop 2. The game window has black blinking
4 rectangular with the same position and size as the konsole window (canvas
5 itself) has. The same "effect" takes place with replacing active konsole with.
6 say, firefox download window (progress bar and text are blinking).
7
8 It iseems I have some gl tuning to perform. ~amd64 and intel video card are in
9 use. Thoughts?