From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Anybody using Seamonkey 2 ?
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 10:04:11
1 Hi,
2
3 I noticed that the Seamonkey Project has released Seamonkey 2.0. I
4 assume this is the same one that is currently masked and keyworded in
5 the tree. Is anyone using it already? Any problems? Lose any old
6 emails or settings that you can notice? Problems with bugs or things
7 not working?
8
9 [OT sort of] My brother needs to upgrade soon and he is currently using
10 windoze XP and Seamonkey 1. I tried to do a install the other day but
11 it sort of ran into a issue of locking up part way through the install.
12 He didn't lose anything but I did have to go back to the old version to
13 get it working again. Anyone here run into a similar problem? I can't
14 recall exactly where it locked up but it was only about 20% or so of the
15 way through according to the little bar thingy. I plan to install Linux
16 on his rig once all this KDE stuff gets sorted out. [/OT]
17
18 Thinking about the upgrade, just looking to see if I should or not since
19 it has some sort of conversion process going on.
20
21 Dale
22