From: andrea <momesso.andrea@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Windows terminal to allow ssh into my Gentoo machine?
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:49:53
1 On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 10:31 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I'm forced to work on some windows machines for the next couple of
4 > days and want to find a simple app that would allow me command line
5 > access to my Gentoo server. Does anyone here know of one? I don't need
6 > anything more than a terminal that supports ssh so that I can do
7 > emerge work.
8 >
9 > I'd be most comfortable with a single, simple, all-in-one app if possible.
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 > Mark
13