From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emaint -C logs
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:08:09
1 Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > Hello list,
4 >
5 > I've been playing with emaint and on one box I got an error message:
6 >
7 > # emaint -C logs
8 >
9 > PORT_LOGDIR_CLEAN command returned None
10 > See the make.conf(5) man page for PORT_LOGDIR_CLEAN usage instructions.
11 >
12 > This is needlessly complex. In fact all I needed was for PORT_LOGDIR to be
13 > defined in make.conf.
14 >
15 > Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else was similarly afflicted.
16
17 What is emaint -- I don't see it in the tree.
20 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
21 How do
22 you spend it?
23
24 John Covici