From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: flash && ncaa.com bball
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:37:20
1 Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Actually, I just went to the site and it says:
7 I do not see where you found that?
8
9 Try this site:
10
11 http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/basketball/men/
14 > So it doesn't appear the games are in Flash... unless you /only/ want
15 > to see the highlights. The "highlight remixer" worked fine for me
16 > (64-bit seamonkey + 64-bit flash plugin).
19 The website tells me
20 " You need the flash 8 plugin (or higher)
21 to view this content
22 click here to download the latest version
23 of the flash plugin
24 It's free"
25
26 I get that on Konqueror, Firefox and Seamonkey.
27
28 step to install whatever I need for any of these
29 browsers, the gentoo way, would be keen.
30
31 running 100% 64bit gentoo on amd64
32 newly installed kde 4.2.1 (if that matters fi)
35 thx,
36 James