From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] depclean screw up
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 02:33:32
1 On 7/29/06, Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > gnome-libs does directly depend on imlib though.
3
4 But depclean wants to remove gnome-libs also, so this doesn't count...
5
6 > That one I saw, and it did add to the confusion.
7 > libsoup does depend on gnutls, and gtkhtml depends on libsoup, and dvdrip
8 > depends on a version of gtkhtml that depends on libsoup, and dvdrip is in my
9 > world file.
10
11 Well, yes, this would be a problem. Try an "emerge --metadata" to
12 regenerate the portage cache. This may help. Otherwise, please post
13 your emerge --info.
14
15 -Richard
16 --