From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE 4.1...
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:31:17
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > It's far from fixed here. Admittedly better than 173.*, but the vast majority
5 > of work remains to be done:
6
7 What ever happened to all of those folks that said Nvidia is the
8 superior video vendor?
9
10 I took quite a beating (on this list) for backing/promoting ATI,
11 because I believe that AMD would do the right thing for the Linux
12 community.
15 Apologies accepted (in advance) from all of those Nvidia pundits.
18 AMD (and now ATI) rules..... methinks
22 James