From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] xfce4 systray malfunctioning
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:07:22
1 My wife and I have identical Dell Vostro 1320 laptops and I've always
2 tried to keep their configs the same. The xfce4 systray on mine works
3 perfectly, but my wife's has always malfunctioned and I've never been
4 able to figure out why. xfce4 panel plugins work perfectly, but other
5 applications such as orage, blueman, wicd, and twinkle which should
6 appear in the systray do not. The systray icon for twinkle actually
7 shows up in the center of the screen, but the icons for the rest do
8 not show up at all. I'm not sure where to start with this, does
9 anyone have any ideas? I just completed an emerge -e world so nothing
10 should need rebuilding.
11
12 - Grant