From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: xuw zhan <zhanxuw@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem while emerging qt-phonon
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:51:02
1 On Wednesday 16 June 2010 14:38:10 xuw zhan wrote:
2 > Hey.I got a problem here.
3 >
4 > When I tried to emerge qt-phonon,I got some errors.It said that qt-phonon
5 > block some other package,just like media-sound/phonon,kdelibs,and so on.
6 > It seems that I cannot install qt-phonon in kde desktop.
7 > Does this mean that I cannot use phonon module in the qt-creator ide?
8
9 No, it does not mean that.
10
11 Do not use x11-libs/qt-phonon
12 Do use kde-base/phonon-kde and media-sound/phonon
13
14 Google will find you thousands of references as to why this is.
18 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com