From: Yanestra <wysiwyg@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] This nite's switch to "full multilib"
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 22:39:10
1 On 03/30/2015 12:10 AM, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > My main system isn't that special at all, gnome, systemd, libreoffice,
3 > thunderbird, some browsers ... Stuff like that makes me really wonder
4 > if I spend too much of my life time struggling with doing *updates* I
5 > like Gentoo, you all know, but things like that scare me off a bit.
6 > Stefan
7 Yes, actually it can be time consuming to have - and keep - a running
8 Gentoo system.
9
10 To me, it's something like a life insurance having btrfs on my system
11 disk. So I can step back when I discover something important stopped
12 working without me having noticed immediately.