From: "赵佳晖" <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can i use GRUB to boot my windows?
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 12:09:22
1 I have tried that , but it didn't work . But it comes the error : "Error
2 11: Unrecognized device string". I can't figure out why it comes...
3
4 2012/3/9 Marian Habrun <marian.habrun@×××××××××××××.com>
5
6 > Hello,
7 >
8 > grub --version
9 > grub (GNU GRUB 0.97)
10 >
11 > You can make this entry in /boot/grub/grub.conf (menu.lst symlinks to this
12 > file):
13 >
14 > title Windows 7
15 > rootnoverify (hd0,0)
16 > chainloader +1
17 >
18 > Have a nice day.
19 >
20 > ~ Hello , everyone , just now , i have installed gentoo from ubuntu
21 > 11.10
22 > ~ , And when i install the grub with the command : grub-install --no-floppy
23 > ~ /dev/sda . And when i reboot , i aware that i have
24 > ~
25 > ~ override my MBR. And Now how can i edit my grub in the gentoo to boot my
26 > ~ windows 7 on /dev/sda1 ?
27 > ~
28 > ~ For my windows boot manager has been override , should i use a windows
29 > ~ live CD , and go to DOS to execute the command : " fdisk /mbr " , after
30 > ~ that ,add the ubuntu and gentoo to the windows
31 > ~
32 > ~ boot manager ?
33 > ~
34 > ~ Can i boot the windows 7 from GRUB dircetly?
35 > ~
36 > ~ PS: my grub version in gentoo is : GNU GRUB 0.97
37 > ~ --
38 > ~ 好好学习,天天向上!!!
39 > ~
45 好好学习,天天向上!!!