From: "Ján Zahornadský" <yankyo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] a question about updating process
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 13:17:42
1 There used to be this tool, deltup, that was providing binary patches
2 given what versions you have already downloaded and what you are trying
3 to download, which sounds like something that would answer your question.
4
5 However, the project have somehow become quiet, probably as the
6 bandwidth and data volumes are no longer such an issue.
7