From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] [Waaay OT] Defrag tool for windoze
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 03:57:50
1 Hi,
2
3 I have a niece that brought me her puter. It's a HP with windoze XP on
4 it. I want to defrag the hard drive but the one that comes with windoze
5 won't work. Is there a free defrag tool that is safe on windoze? I ask
6 because I don't want to install something and not know what I am
7 installing. You know, some program with a nasty virus attached or
8 something.
9
10 I did Google and found a lot of tools but I'm not sure which one to
11 trust. If someone here has used one before and trusts the one they
12 used, I would be happy to hear about it.
13
14 Thanks.
15
16 Dale