From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] GMail calling has an echo in Linux, but not Windows
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 19:23:31
1 > Can you hear yourself through the speakers when talking into the
2 microphone? If yes, that means you need to disable the loopback in
3 alsamixer.
8 >> Noise cancellation doesn't seem to work
9 >> at all.
12 > Noise cancellation doesn't have anything to do with that. You're
13 thinking of echo cancellation.
14
15 I'm sorry you are correct, I meant to say echo cancellation as in the
16 subject.
17
18 I cannot hear myself, the person on the other end can hear themselves.