From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Python TK
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:25:28
1 Silvio Siefke writes:
2
3 > on my Netbook i use Sabayon, because all compile from source need much
4 > time and it was not so really run. Can i ask here a question, because
5 > i has problems with emerge.
6
7 Sure, and there doesn't even seem to be a Sabayon mailing list anyway.
8
9 > I has Install the Game PySolFC, a python solitaire Game. It want not
10 > run, because it miss imagingtk. So i try to rebuilt Python and Imaging
11 > with the normal Gentoo Way.
12 >
13 > Mistake in Game > http://nopaste.info/c04fddda9d.html
14 > Recompile Python and Imaging > http://nopaste.info/090baf194d.html
15 >
16 > I follow the advice what says emerge, but emerge do nothing.
17
18 Did you put tk in your USE flags for python? Like, having
19
20 dev-lang/python tk
21
22 in /etc/portage/package.use, if you want to have it for all versions of
23 python. If you only want that for 2.7, use this line:
24
25 dev-lang/python:2.7 tk
26
27 > gentoo-mobile siefke # emerge --newuse --update
28 > =dev-lang/python-2.7.2-r3 Calculating dependencies... done!
29 > >>> Auto-cleaning packages...
30
31 Should work, when the tk USE flag is set now, but wasn't set when python
32 2.7 was compiled. You can use emerge -pv dev-lang/python:2.7 to see which
33 USE flags are set.
34
35 Wonko