From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: libpng12 is missing
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:23:40
1 On Tue, 11 May 2010 13:39:01 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > > You may need to run it more than once before it completes without
4 > > errors.
5
6 > Several times more than just once actually. At the end dev-
7 > python/gtksourceview-python just refused to build.
8
9 That's because it tries to emerge packages in the order in which the .la
10 files are found, taking no account of interdependencies. Two runs were
11 enough for me, but I'd already rebuilt some packages manually before
12 trying this. I don't have python/gtksourceview-python, which is an easier
13 way of fixing things that changing USE flags :)
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Modulation in all things.