From: Michael Hampicke <mh@××××.biz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kvm/libvirt and kernel configuration
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:41:16
1 Am 22.04.2013 03:06, schrieb Michael Mol:
2 > So, I'm setting up number of kvm guests running Gentoo. KVM guests have
3 > a pretty limited set of device drivers they need to support.
4 >
5 > Is there a relatively up-to-date list of kernel configuration options?
6 > I.e. the list of NIC drivers, video drivers, I/O drivers...
9 For net and io I always go with the virtio drivers [1]. For video: I
10 don't care, my VMs are all headless, but when creating a desktop VM I
11 suggest looking to vmvga or qxl.
12
13 [1] http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Virtio