From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot compile gcc-3.3.6-r1 using gcc-4.2.3
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:19:07
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Sunday 30 March 2008, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> What I hate is when I come here and ask a question then right after
5 >> hitting the send button, I realize it was something stupid I did.
6 >> Sort of makes me really think before I hit the send button now. LOL
9 > It's hitting the send button that gets you to the right answer ...
10 > soooooo, if you don't click it you don't get the lightbulb moment :-)
11 >
12 > I think you should stop thinking so much
16 True but I have cheated before. I compose the email but just put it in
17 the drafts folder, then wait a bit to see what happens. LOL Well, it
18 works sometimes. I don't make quite as big a fool as myself.
19
20 I sort of see the 'being in love' comment earlier tho. I'm nuts over
21 someone that I can't see right now because of distance. Plan to go see
22 her soon tho. Maybe that will help then again it may make it worse.
23
24 Dale
25
27 --