From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard drive storage questions
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 07:24:07
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > << SNIP >>
5 >
6 > Dale
10 > P. S.
13 > Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
14 > /dev/mapper/Home2-Home2 2.7T 1.8T 945G 66% /home
20 Well, I read replies a few times and I think it is best to just add a
21 new drive. Heck, I've already had a 3TB drive to fail. Anyway, I also
22 need to look into some sort of backup system. I used to do this with
23 DVDs but with this much "stuff", that just isn't a good idea, not to
24 mention that DVDs have their own issues. I may take a peek into a RAID
25 setup since really, that is about the best if not only way to do it.
26
27 Thanks all for the replies.
28
29 Dale