From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge sys-apps/util-linux-2.12r-r4 fails
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 22:44:18
1 Peter Alfredsen wrote:
2 > On Thursday 04 January 2007 19:39, Dale wrote:
5 >> Anybody know how to fix this?
8 > Yeah, -r4 fails for me too. -r5 compiles beautifully, though.
9 > Just add this line to /etc/portage/package.keywords:
10 > =sys-apps/util-linux-2.12r-r5 ~x86
11 >
12 > And re-emerge it.
13 >
14 > HTH
17 Oh, may try that. I'm using a script that I found on the forums to do
18 this instead of emerge -ev world. It is something I found when updating
19 gcc a good while back. According to some emerge doesn't do them in the
20 correct order but this script does. It starts out with the kernel so it
21 is different.
22
23 Now to go figure out how to get this script to emerge that version
24 without starting over. ;)
25
26 Now to figure out what the deal was on my CFLAGS.
27
28 Thanks
29
30 Dale