From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PHP won't execute
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:06:06
1 On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM, Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@×××××.com>wrote:
2
3 > On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 22:37 -0500, Mark Shields wrote:
4 > <trimmed>
9 > > It's no problem. Gmail realized you had already sent the same message
10 > > and collapsed the whole reply as "quoted text" :)
13 > > Try running this:
16 > > # echo "phpinfo();" | xargs php -r
19 > > What does it output? anything?
20 >
21 > It outputs a lot of stuff. More than my gnome-terminal buffer could
22 > display (as in I issue a reset before I issue the command you sent and I
23 > can't see the command when I scroll all the way up.) Anything in
24 > particular I should be looking for? Anything I should grep for?
29 I just wanted to see if php-cli works. And it does.
30
31 I would recommend re-emerging php at this point, then run etc-update or
32 dispatch-conf.