From: Pau Peris <sibok1981@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Perl update = emerge cannot create executables
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:34:48
1 After fixinf fs errors with fsck emerge stopped working so i fixed
2 with http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/portage/doc/manually-fixing-portage.xml
3 Then downloaded a stage3, chrooted, compiled gcc, created a binpkg and
4 emerged it on the broken system with emerge -K
5 Now i'm rebuilding the whole system.
6 Thanks for all :)
7