From: Chen Huan <chenhuan0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] nm-applet cannot remember password
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 13:33:17
1 Hello everybody, I just got the problem that nm-applet cannot remember any
2 password, such as the password of wifi and password of my vpn
3
4 when I input my password, nm-applet ask me to set a password for the default
5 keyring, I just leave them blank, because I don't want to enter password,
6 after I click "use unsare storage", it is normal, but when I try to connect
7 the network again, nm-applet ask for password again ( ask for the password
8 of network not the keyring), it is just like the keyring didn't have any
9 effect?
10
11 I tried to delete all filed in .gnome2/keyring/, but it didn't work........
12
13 Could somebody help me...