From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] knotes: cannot move around notes
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 17:35:02
1 On Monday 05 February 2007 08:32:29 am brullo nulla wrote:
2 > > Since knotes and xpad are being kicked around... Does anyone know of a
3 > > light weight knotes style app that multiple users can access via a single
4 > > server backend? I'm looking for such a solution.
5 >
6 > For this aim I use a web-based notes service:
7 > http://www.aypwip.org/webnote/
8 >
9 > but sure it's less handy that a knotes-style thing.
10 >
11 > m.
12
13 Hmmm... Thanks for the link. I never would have found it and... this looks
14 perfect.
21 Jerry McBride
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list