From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] net-print/hplip-3.11.5 compile fails
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 09:04:35
1 Dale schrieb am 19.06.2011 01:35:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Did my sync and upgraded some stuff then ran into this hiccup. I posted
5 > the console output only this time. If someone else has ran into this and
6 > has a fix, then we are good to go. If this is a first timer, I'll post
7 > the rest of the info if needed.
10 > I looked on bgo and the forums with no luck. I don't recall seeing this
11 > on this list either.
12 >
13 > Ideas?
14 >
15 > Oh, I did run etc-update and then did env-update and source /etc/profile
16 > just in case some other update changed something. No joy there either.
19 Did you by any chance unmask cups-1.5?
22 Regards
23 Daniel