From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tablet rotation button broken in <=sys-apps/systemd-226-r2
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 11:55:21
1 > On 27 Aug 2016, at 01:25, Devrin Talen <dct23@×××××××.edu> wrote:
2 >
3 > I noticed recently that the screen rotation button on my Lenovo X201T tablet was no longer working, whereas it had been working some time ago. Long story short, there was a change around version 226 of systemd that broke this. I wanted to document how I got it working again and send it out in case it helps anyone else.
4
5 Great post. I don't have a Lenovo, but I love to see these kinds of helpful reports.
6
7 Stroller.