From: Damian <damian.only@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mpd doesn't play ogg files
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:18:56
1 On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.edu> wrote:
2 > On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 02:16:40PM +0100, Penguin Lover Damian squawked:
3 >> I uploaded this album to my mp4 player, and it hung when I tried to
4 >> play it. So there may be something wrong with the encoding. The
5 >> strange thing is that mplayer plays it just fine.
6 >>
7 >> I'll try to make some time to translate some mp3 file to ogg and see
8 >> what happens.
9 >
10 > You can also try playing the file using ogg123.
11 I've tried, and they play just fine.
12
13 > W
14 > --
15 > S: oh, he's got this weird philosophy worked out, in which he does whatever he
16 > wants, and doesn't worry about whether it will make other people happy
17 > W: self serving utilitarianism under the misuse of Adam Smith
18 > W: case number 539
19 >
20 > (Ad paid for by W.
21 > Emotional Troubles? Relationship Problems? Generally Depressed?
22 > Leave your name, phone, and AIM handle. I will get back to you ASAP.)
23 > Sortir en Pantoufles: up 829 days, 14:30