From: Strong Cypher <cypherstrong@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Totem doesn't play DVDs
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 11:23:57
1 Just for DVD on linux I suggest to try other player
2
3 xine-ui is the best for me !
4
5 so :) Totem miss lot's of option I think (like audio parameter, mplayer
6 plugins ...)
7 so ... try xine-ui
8
9 have fun
10
11 2007/1/1, Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>:
12 >
13 > On Sun, 2006-12-31 at 17:25 -0800, Alan wrote:
14 > > Did you compile with the dvd and xine use flags? I believe that xine is
15 > > needed for DVD menus.
16 >
17 > DVD yes, xine no. I'm recompiling right now, and I did a sync and it's
18 > upgrading to a newer version as well, so we'll see what happens!
19 >
20 > Randy Barlow
21 > http://www.electronsweatshop.com
22 > Alimony is the high cost of leaving.
23 >
24 > --
25 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list