From: Corbin Bird <corbinbird@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Downloading podcasts via the command line?
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 22:27:45
1 On 01/27/2018 06:38 AM, Stroller wrote:
2 > Can anyone recommend a command line podcast downloader, please?
3 >
4 > Ideally I want to run it in a cronjob, saving .mp3 files which can be uploaded to my Google Drive (using net-misc/drive).
5 >
6 > My priority is NPR's Planet Money podcasts - I think they're available via RSS, as are BBC Radio 4's Money Box.
7 >
8 > Links:
9 > • https://www.npr.org/sections/money/
10 > • http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qjnv/episodes/downloads
11 >
12 > I've also been recommended Money to the Masses which is available by Libsyn, whatever that is - it seems to have download and RSS options.
13 >
14 > Thanks in advance for any recommendations,
15 >
16 > Stroller.
19 .
20
21 Libsyn is basically a podcast download archive service. Its part of SoundCloud.
22
23 > https://www.libsyn.com/
24 You will need the correct link to find the podcasts your looking for.
25 .
26 Corbin