From: Martins Steinbergs <mar@××.lv>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Your alternative for Google Picasa
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:10:01
1 On Wednesday 01 November 2006 15:38, Mick wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I have been using Konqueror to create photo albums with thumbnails and all,
5 > and seamlessly publish on a server. I've had a look at Google's Picasa and
6 > the 26.2M download it requires and wondered what the wider Gentoo community
7 > are using. What would/do you use to crete an album with thumbs for
8 > publishing on a website?
11 theres good webapp linpha, just upload folder or make simlink to local files
12 and thats it
13
14 also i like media-gfx/flphoto
15